The first fully automated laser ablation system
Improvements throughout the elemental analysis workflow
- Mining exploration and geochemistry
- Battery manufacture and testing
- Soils and sediments
- Gold/precious metal assay
- Foodchain safety
- Ore screening
- Materials quality control
- Waste product screening
- Fusion beads
- Pressed powders
- Fire assay buttons
- Metals and Alloys
- Food/plant materials
- Save 40-80% costs per sample
- Return on investment in 6-12 months
- Maximizes lab efficiency
- Low cost of ownership
- Savings in time, reagents, energy and human resources
- Lower detection limits
- Accurate, precise and reproducible
- Simplifies methods to improve outcomes
- Data traceability from sample to result
- Accessible cloud-based data
- A single LaserTrax analysis can replace up to 4 solution-digestion methods
- Eliminate acid exposure for a safer lab environment
- Greener workflow reduces waste
- Modernizes work environment and reduces operator error
- Maximizes lab capacity
- Serve clients better through fast data access
Additional Laser Ablation Products
The first instrument designed for the single task of bioimaging.
Experience the flexibility of high resolution geochemical imaging and precise measurement in a single system.
High energy excimer-based laser ablation system ideal for opaque and highly transmissive materials alike.
Offers flexibility, increased dynamic range, and elemental coverage that exceeds the capabilities of ICPMS alone.
A microsampling device designed for high resolution milling to recover sample powder for chemical and isotopic analysis.
Suitable for a wide range of applications with simplicity and reliability.
Reduce thermal effects with our ultrafast technology and deliver the highest quality analytical data.
A versatile fusion and heating system for MS applications.