Fastest commercially available ablation chamber on the market
User switchable modes
- Can be readily converted by the user to a second “Analytical Mode” in which peak widths are more fit for purpose for non-imaging experiments
- Enables fully resolved pixel acquisition up to 1 kHz
- Allows a variety of applications to be performed without limiting data quality
- 1) Imaging Mode – for highest resolution imaging in the shortest time
- 2) Analytical Mode- for unmatched spatial reproducibility to limit variation (< 1.5%) in elemental and isotopic ratio determination
- When combined with Elemental Scientific Lasers’ Dual Concentric Injector (DCI) technology a truly linear aerosol path from ablation site to ICP is achieved.
- Featuring Elemental Scientific Lasers’ Typhoon purge mechanism for the fastest and most efficient removal of atmospheric gases.
- Innovative and patented internal gas valving system.
- Symmetrical gas flow system enables gas outlet on both the left and right of the TwoVol3 depending upon the location of the ICP.
Innovative XY stage
- Fast, nano-grade, 100mm x 100mm XY stages provide 10 nm accuracy
- Internal Z stage enables optimization of sample surface to “cup” geometry
- Truly fixed internal geometry
The TwoVol3 ablation chamber is compatible with many options for specialized applications
Additional Laser Ablation Accessories
Automated energy calibration in a class 1 laser environment.
Enables controlled and stable splitting of the LA generated aerosol and subsequent transport to multiple ICPMS or OES detection systems.
Provides a clean, rapidly cooled sample space for controlled analysis of samples requiring sub-zero temperatures, with an efficient switch to and from CryoCell applications.
Fits seamlessly into the ESL platform in a laser-safe Class 1 environment through an innovative design by University College London.
A high performing ablation chamber that effortlessly covers a broad range of applications.
Performance enhancing upgrades for improved imaging analysis.
Add an enclosure to your MicroMill2 to minimize sample contamination and enhance laboratory safety.