Introducing Artifact from Elemental Scientific Lasers
With an extra-large additional laser ablation chamber for application flexiblity and optimization of large and/or precious samples
- Additional secondary workspace
- Ample space for accommodation of large & precious samples
- Software switch from primary ablation chamber to secondary workspace
- Secondary workspace can incorporate SelfSeal technology
- Ablation occurs in a Class 1 laser safe environment
- Large, precious and irregular samples
- Nuclear Samples
- Laser beam and video is easily switched from main instrument chamber into secondary, "Artifact" workspace
- The Artifact workspace can be equipped with Selfeal technology for analysis of large or irregularly shaped samples
- Includes a standard ESL laser ablation system with TwoVol2 or TwoVol3 ablation chamber for more standard LA applications
- System is on wheels for laboratory mobility
Additional Laser Ablation Products
The first instrument designed for the single task of bioimaging.
Experience the flexibility of high resolution geochemical imaging and precise measurement in a single system.
The first fully automated platform for LA-ICPMS that integrates seamlessly into existing workflows.
High energy excimer-based laser ablation system ideal for opaque and highly transmissive materials alike.
Offers flexibility, increased dynamic range, and elemental coverage that exceeds the capabilities of ICPMS alone.
A microsampling device designed for high resolution milling to recover sample powder for chemical and isotopic analysis.
Suitable for a wide range of applications with simplicity and reliability.
Reduce thermal effects with our ultrafast technology and deliver the highest quality analytical data.
A versatile fusion and heating system for MS applications.