Automated energy calibration in a “laser safe” environment
Quick and Easy Energy Calibration for ESL series LA
Features & Benefits:
- Automated energy calibration at the sample plane
- Performs energy calibration across ALL achievable fluences and spot sizes
- Enables more accurate energy calibration in a He environment
- Class 1, laser safe operation
- Automated via an ActiveView2 software plugin and ESL platform USB interface
Additional Laser Ablation Accessories
Enables controlled and stable splitting of the LA generated aerosol and subsequent transport to multiple ICPMS or OES detection systems.
Provides a clean, rapidly cooled sample space for controlled analysis of samples requiring sub-zero temperatures, with an efficient switch to and from CryoCell applications.
Fits seamlessly into the ESL platform in a laser-safe Class 1 environment through an innovative design by University College London.
The first ablation chamber to provide <1 ms peak widths for both refractory and biological matrices to enable the highest resolution imaging experiments.
A high performing ablation chamber that effortlessly covers a broad range of applications.
Performance enhancing upgrades for improved imaging analysis.
Add an enclosure to your MicroMill2 to minimize sample contamination and enhance laboratory safety.