Ultra-low ablation temperatures from the simplest design
Clean Peltier Design
- A simple Peltier based design accompanied with solid state cooling offers a clean appearance for any laboratory
- The device can be operated for 24+ hours with a temperature stability of +/- 1 degree of the setpoint
Efficient TCUBE Benchtop Chiller
- High performance cooling capabilities with 0.1 °C set point intervals
- Temperature stability of 1 °C over extended periods of time
- The CryoCell inserts have the same footprint as the standard insert which allows for easy conversion to and from standard mode
- The sample space allows for the analysis of wet biological samples, ice cores, fluid inclusions, and many more applications
- Quick cooling of sample space to set point
- Available for TwoVol2 and TwoVol3 cells, the CryoCell is an efficient and effective way to rapidly cool a variety of samples up to -20 °C
ActiveView2 Software Add-in
- A built-in application for ActiveView2 makes it easy to control and monitor your sample temperature
Additional Laser Ablation Accessories
Automated energy calibration in a class 1 laser environment.
Enables controlled and stable splitting of the LA generated aerosol and subsequent transport to multiple ICPMS or OES detection systems.
Fits seamlessly into the ESL platform in a laser-safe Class 1 environment through an innovative design by University College London.
The first ablation chamber to provide <1 ms peak widths for both refractory and biological matrices to enable the highest resolution imaging experiments.
A high performing ablation chamber that effortlessly covers a broad range of applications.
Performance enhancing upgrades for improved imaging analysis.
Add an enclosure to your MicroMill2 to minimize sample contamination and enhance laboratory safety.