The CryoCell provides a clean, rapidly cooled sample space for controlled analysis of samples requiring sub-zero temperatures, with an efficient switch to and from CryoCell applications.
Clean Peltier Design
- A simple Peltier based design accompanied with solid state cooling offers a clean appearance for any laboratory
- The device can be operated for 24+ hours with a temperature stability of +/- 1 degree of the setpoint
Efficient TCUBE Benchtop Chiller
- High performance cooling capabilities with 1 °C set point intervals
- Temperature stability of 1 °C over extended periods of time
- The CryoCell inserts have the same footprint as the standard insert which allows for easy conversion to and from standard mode
- The sample space allows for the analysis of wet biological samples, ice cores, fluid inclusions, and many more applications
- Quick cooling of sample space to set point
- Available for TwoVol2 and TwoVol3 cells, the CryoCell is an efficient and effective way to rapidly cool a variety of samples up to -20°C
ActiveView2 Software Add-in
- A built-in application for ActiveView2 makes it easy to control and monitor your sample temperature
PLEASE NOTE: Our Online Contact Form may not have been functioning for several weeks. We kindly ask that you resend any enquiries. Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience.
We have the answers to your questions. Contact us today »