Designed for the next generation of geochemical analysis.
The future of geochemical analysis lies in imaging. The imageGEO193 provides the technology and workflow enhancements to create the highest resolution geochemical images at unprecedented speed.
Experience the flexibility of high resolution geochemical imaging and precise measurement in a single system.
- High speed geochemical imaging
- Precise isotope ratio analysis
- Geochronology, Trace Elemental, Ocean Sciences and Paleoclimate
- Geochemical research
- Exploration and industrial analysis
A totally flexible approach to geochemical analysis of any sample via unique, tunable technology.
- Wavelength: 193 nm
- Repetition Rate: 0 to 500 Hz (1000 Hz optional)
- Fluence: ≥15 J/cm2 (high resolution attenuation)
- Spot Size: 1 to 220 µm (circular and rectangular spots)
New TwoVol3 offers rapidly switchable analysis modes.
- Imaging mode offers single peak resolution of 1 ms (FW0.1M) for imaging at 1000 pixels per second
- Analytical mode gives stable signal intensity < 1.5 %RSD for isotope/element ratio analysis
- Swap between modes in < 5 minutes
High frequency, resolution and magnification for high-speed reliable results.
- Optional second MFC for N2 flow control
- Compatible with Elemental Scientific's Dual Concentric Injector (DCI) for ultrafast washouts <1 ms
- TwoVol2 as standard. Down to 30 ms washout with DCI. 2% spatial reproducibility
- TwoVol3 optional. Ultra-fast washout with nanograde stages for submicron resolution imaging at TOF speeds
- Optional x20 viewing system for highest magnification sample viewing
PLEASE NOTE: Our Online Contact Form may not have been functioning for several weeks. We kindly ask that you resend any enquiries. Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience.
We have the answers to your questions. Contact us today »