The TwoVol3 is the first ablation chamber to provide < 1 ms peak widths for both refractory and biological matrices to enable the highest resolution imaging experiments to proceed in the shortest possible timeframe.
Patented user switchable modes
- Can be readily converted by the user to a second “Analytical Mode” in which peak widths are more fit for purpose for non-imaging experiments
- Enables fully resolved pixel acquisition up to 1 kHz
- Allows a variety of applications to be performed without limiting data quality
- 1) Imaging Mode – for highest resolution imaging in the shortest time
- 2) Analytical Mode- for unmatched spatial reproducibility to limit variation (< 1%) in elemental and isotopic ratio determination
- When combined with Elemental Scientific Lasers’ Dual Concentric Injector (DCI) technology a truly linear aerosol path from ablation site to ICP is achieved.
- Featuring Elemental Scientific Lasers’ Typhoon purge mechanism for the fastest and most efficient removal of atmospheric gases.
- Innovative and patented internal gas valving system.
- Symmetrical gas flow system enables gas outlet on both the left and right of the TwoVol3 depending upon the location of the ICP.
Innovative XY stage
- Fast, nano-grade, 100mm x 100mm XY stages provide 10 nm accuracy
- Internal Z stage enables optimization of sample surface to “cup” geometry
- Truly fixed internal geometry
The TwoVol3 ablation chamber is compatible with many options for specialized applications
- CryoCell for wet tissue and fluid inclusion analysis
- Dual Concentric Injector (DCI) for 10X improved washout times
- Signal Smoothers
- A variety of sample chamber inserts for sample accommodation
PLEASE NOTE: Our Online Contact Form may not have been functioning for several weeks. We kindly ask that you resend any enquiries. Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience.
We have the answers to your questions. Contact us today »