Optimal positional reproducibility over large working area
- <2 % RSD for a wide suite of elements in all positions in the chamber making the entire sample chamber usable.
- Standard chamber working area is 100 mm x 100 mm with large format version (150 mm x 150 mm) available allowing many or large samples.
- Unique Typhoon purge mechanism with dedicated bottom purge outlet for complete purge in < 5 minutes – consume less gas and achieve faster time to result.
- Washout time of 700 ms for 2 orders of magnitude decay, tunable via addition of signal smoother or Dual Concentric Injector (DCI).
- Pinch valve for minimal aerosol disruption and easy cleaning compared to solenoids.
- Leak-free operation with no complex corner seal.
Unsurpassed stage return accuracy
- High precision cross-roller stages with direct, non-cantilevered stage mounting for consistent loading at all stage positions – less wear and tear on stages.
- Return exactly to the location of original pattern placement – analyze where you intend to.
- <1.5 µm short term stage return accuracy
- <4 µm long term stage return accuracy
- <1 µm long term stage return accuracy with ImageLock
The TwoVol2 ablation chamber is compatible with many options for specialized applications
- CryoCell for wet tissue and fluid inclusion analysis
- Dual Concentric Injector (DCI) for 10X improved washout times
- Large Format (150 mm x 150 mm) option available
- Signal Smoothers
- Sample Chamber Inserts (spring loaded and custom options)
PLEASE NOTE: Our Online Contact Form may not have been functioning for several weeks. We kindly ask that you resend any enquiries. Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience.
We have the answers to your questions. Contact us today »