Ablation Chamber - Optimal positional reproducibility over large working area.
- <2 % RSD for a wide suite of elements in all positions in the chamber making the entire sample chamber usable.
- Standard chamber working area is 100 mm x 100 mm with large format version (150 mm x 150 mm) available allowing many or large samples.
Learn More About TwoVol2
Dual Concentric Injector - Ultra-fast washout.
- The Dual Concentric Injector (DCI) enables complete transient peak width of <50 ms for high speed or high resolution imaging.
- Improved spatial resolution in imaging experiments – true sub-micron ablations available with image BIO and iamge GEO.
- Faster imaging speeds with less lateral “smearing”.
- Keeping ions on axis and improving transmission through the ICPMS interface increases signal intensity.
Learn More About DCI
Laser Ablation System - ICPMS or ICP-OES for high throughput trace elemental analysis.
The advantage of Laser SC is the use of “sequential” rather than “batch” analysis. Each sample is presented, analyzed and deposited one at a time. Time-to-result is short because just one sample is needed to begin sampling – others can be added on-the-fly without affecting throughput.
Learn More About Laser SC
PLEASE NOTE: Our Online Contact Form may not have been functioning for several weeks. We kindly ask that you resend any enquiries. Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience.
We have the answers to your questions. Contact us today »