For more than 20 years, our team of Experts in Laser Ablation has been serving the LA-ICPMS market by supplying innovative laser ablation products for solid sample introduction.
Elemental Scientific Lasers has a range of products to meet the diverse needs of ICPMS users and the vastly different applications that they perform. From the NWR266macro designed with industrial bulk analysis in mind, to the image BIO with its sub 1 micron laser spot designed for bioimaging at the cellular level, Elemental Scientific Lasers has a solution to meet your requirements.
Elemental Scientific Lasers product portfolio consists of:
- NWR193HE – accurate and precise results on even the most challenging sample types
- NWR193 – excimer-based laser ablation system, ideal for opaque and highly transmissive materials alike
- NWR213 – a highly flexible instrument fit-for-purpose for a wide range of applications
- NWR266macro – designed for high throughput industrial bulk analysis
- NWRfemto – for the most accurate and precise elemental and isotopic ratios
- MIR 10 – laser fusion and step-wise heating system for stable isotope and noble gas MS
- image BIO – the only system optimized for elemental bioimaging
- image GEO – high-speed, high-resolution imaging of geological matrices
- MicroMill2 – high resolution, automated, sample milling system
- Tempest – Nd:YAG laser source for scientific applications
- Laser SC – a customizable range of robotic sample handling options enabling high throughput, automated analysis