For more than 20 years, our team of Experts in Laser Ablation has been serving the LA-ICPMS market by supplying innovative laser ablation products for solid sample introduction.
Elemental Scientific Lasers has a range of products to meet the diverse needs of ICPMS users and the vastly different applications that they perform. We have a solution to meet your requirements.
Elemental Scientific Lasers product portfolio consists of:
- ESL193HE – accurate and precise results on even the most challenging sample types
- ESL193 – excimer-based laser ablation system, ideal for opaque and highly transmissive materials alike
- ESL213 – a highly flexible instrument fit-for-purpose for a wide range of applications
- ESLfemto – for the most accurate and precise elemental and isotopic ratios
- MIR 10 – laser fusion and step-wise heating system for stable isotope and noble gas MS
- imageBIO266 – the only system optimized for elemental bioimaging
- imageGEO193 – high-speed, high-resolution imaging of geological matrices
- MicroMill2 – high resolution, automated, sample milling system
- Tempest – Nd:YAG laser source for scientific applications
- Laser SC – a customizable range of robotic sample handling options enabling high throughput, automated analysis