Intuitive layout and navigation
- Layout is optimized for users to concentrate on viewing their samples.
- All visual information shown on the same coordinate plane for intuitive navigation.
- Tabs are collapsible to maximize video real estate – fundamentally, laser ablation is a visual technique.
- Sample maps utilize either camera for in-situ mosaics.
- Imagery organized into “layers” so the opacity of images from multiple sources can be manipulated independently and viewed simultaneously.
- Scroll through layers with mouse wheel for optimum viewing.
- New layout developed around significant user input – long experiments are easier to set up and run.
- Software functionality is divided into tabs which are organized in order of workflow so users can quickly and intuitively set up experiments.
- Spreadsheet view of pattern property metadata makes for easy editing, ordering, and export to customizable CSV files.
- ImageLock improves stage return accuracy to <1 µm using image recognition so the ablation always occurs exactly where it was intended.
- Roaming Mode enables users to run their experiment … and continue to place patterns simultaneously rather than waiting for the experiment to complete.
- Auto-add and auto-distribute functions simplify reference material pattern handling.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Online Contact Form may not have been functioning for several weeks. We kindly ask that you resend any enquiries. Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience.
We have the answers to your questions. Contact us today »