- The Dual Concentric Injector (DCI) enables complete transient peak width of <50 ms for high speed or high resolution imaging.
- Improved spatial resolution in imaging experiments – true sub-micron ablations available with image BIO and image GEO.
- Faster imaging speeds with less lateral “smearing”.
- Keeping ions on axis and improving transmission through the ICPMS interface increases signal intensity.
- Install in < 5 minutes
- Integration with the ICPMS torch itself ensures alignment with the sampling interface.
- Immune to misalignment during operation, creating stable experiment conditions.
- Compatible with TwoVol2 ablation chambers.
- Compatible with all major ICPMS instruments.
Developed in conjunction with the University of Loughborough.