- The Dual Concentric Injector (DCI) enables complete transient peak width of <50 ms for high speed or high resolution imaging.
- Improved spatial resolution in imaging experiments – true sub-micron ablations available with image BIO and image GEO.
- Faster imaging speeds with less lateral “smearing”.
- Keeping ions on axis and improving transmission through the ICPMS interface increases signal intensity.
- Install in < 5 minutes
- Integration with the ICPMS torch itself ensures alignment with the sampling interface.
- Immune to misalignment during operation, creating stable experiment conditions.
- Compatible with TwoVol2 ablation chambers.
- Compatible with all major ICPMS instruments.
Developed in conjunction with the University of Loughborough.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Online Contact Form may not have been functioning for several weeks. We kindly ask that you resend any enquiries. Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience.
We have the answers to your questions. Contact us today »