The first instrument designed for the single task of bioimaging.
Until now traditional laser ablation instruments were developed for a wide range of applications and were not designed to handle the rigors of bioimaging. Bioimaging requires lower fluence, better stability and superior sample transport. The imageBIO266 is designed for the sole task of high resolution, high-speed bioimaging by LA-ICPMS.
Experience high resolution elemental imaging with lower cost of ownership.
- Elemental Imaging of tissues
- Elemental imaging of single cells
- Biological thin sections for medical research
- Cellular structure for medical research and binding studies
Single solution to a single problem – how to perform high resolution bioimaging quickly and reliably.
- Wavelength: 266 nm
- Repetition Rate: 1 – 1000 Hz
- Fluence: 6 J/cm2 at the sample surface
- 1–65 microns
High frequency, resolution and magnification for high-speed reliable results.
- Stability over billions of laser shots encountered during bioimaging applications with a high frequency, Diode Pumped Solid State laser source
- Maximizes ablation of the sample and eliminates ablation of the glass microscope slide to minimize substrate interferences with a 266nm wavelength laser
- Optional second MFC for N2 flow control
- Compatible with Elemental Scientific's Dual Concentric Injector (DCI) for ultrafast washouts <1 ms
- TwoVol2 as standard. Down to 30 ms washout with DCI. 2% spatial reproducibility
- TwoVol3 optional. Ultra-fast washout with nanograde stages for submicron resolution imaging at TOF speeds
- Optional x20 viewing system for highest magnification sample viewing