Dramatically reduce thermal effects to achieve better stoichiometric analysis for the most precise analytical data.
Finally, a no-compromise, turnkey, robust and stable femtosecond laser ablation instrument.
Discover higher sensitivity, improved stability, and less fractionation with ultrafast laser ablation.
- Manufacturing (metals/glass/plastics)
- Elemental/Isotope ratios
- Purity testing
- Material characterization
- Bulk Analysis
- Failure Analysis
- (Bio-) Imaging/Mapping
- Sulfate/Sulfite analysis
- Depth Profiling
- Analysis of geological materials, including volcanic glasses, silicate minerals, calcite, and sulfate/sulfite
- Micro-feature analysis on fluid inclusions in quartz and halite
- Biological/plant materials
- Plastics, powders, thin films
- Bulk analysis on metals, alloys, polymers and ceramics
- Direct micro-analysis on mineral grains
- Elemental imaging
Robust turnkey femtosecond LA.
- Only 1 transmissive optic to minimize pulse stretching
- Laser: Pharos HE from Light Conversions
- Max Repetition Rate: 10,000 Hz
- Fluence: UV: energy densities of up to 10 J/cm2 (1028nm), 5 J/cm2 (257nm) and 3 J/cm2 (206nm) are achievable, with a stability <0.1% RSD even over long analytical sessions
- Spot Sizes: 1–65 microns, Infinitely Variable Aperture (IVA) as standard, provides spot size selection in 1 micron increments
Robust package, true mobility and application flexibility.
- Thermally and mechanically stable, high energy Pharos HE fs laser source from Light Conversion
- New, Rugged Universal Compact Cart (RUCC) with kinematic laser mounting
- Smallest footprint and greatest mobility
- UV and Deep UV options
- Optional second MFC for N2 flow control
- Dual wavelength configurations are available with software controlled wavelength selection
- Compatible with ESL’s TwoVol3 ablation chamber for the ultimate in high speed imaging and high precision performance
- New flat-top energy profile at 257nm available