The most powerful and the industry's gold standard in 213 nm solid state laser ablation.
The NWR213 is an affordable yet no compromise instrument suitable for a wide range of applications. A perfect complement to any ICP, ICPMS, noble gas or stable isotope mass spectrometer.
Solid State Laser Ablation for superior performance and benchmark analytical results.
- Manufacturing (metals/glass/plastics)
- Trace Element Analysis
- Sample Screening
- Purity testing
- Material characterization
- Bulk Analysis
- Failure Analysis
- (Bio-) Imaging/Mapping
- Depth Profiling
- Biological/plant materials
- Rocks, minerals, glasses, plastics, powders, biological, thin films, ceramics, metals and alloys
- Analysis of geological materials, including volcanic glasses, silicate minerals and calcite
- Direct analysis of pressed powders
- Bulk analysis on metals, alloys, polymers and ceramics
- Micro-feature analysis on fluid inclusions in quartz and halite
- Direct micro-analysis on mineral grains
- Elemental imaging
Industry's Gold Standard – Unmatched HD main video and touch screen wide angle navigation.
- Laser: Nd:YAG
- Wavelength: 213 nm
- Max Repetition Rate: 20 Hz
- Fluence: 25 J/cm2 at the sample surface
- Spot Sizes: 4–250 microns
Automated analysis, state-of-the-art and high performance.
- Unmatched HD main video and touch screen wide angle navigation
- Elemental Scientific manufactured and maintained laser source – designed solely for LA applications
- Optional rotating XYR aperture for square and rectangular ablations
- Flexible Infinitely Variable Aperture (IVA) provides spot size selection in 1 micron increments
- Optional second MFC for N2 flow control